Glass splashbacks are fast becoming the top choice for contemporary designers in the UK. They are the best way to give your kitchen or bathroom a facelift, creating light and a feeling of space. Glass splashbacks maintain their appearance as unlike tiled surfaces, there is no grouting where bacteria can gather.
Why install glass splashbacks?
Glass splashback fitting can give your kitchen a vibrant and modern edge, whilst retaining full practicality and an incredibly low level of maintenance. A kitchen or bathroom splashback is not just a great way to add colour and interest to a room – it also has a whole host of other benefits.
- Glass is more hygienic than traditional tiled and grouted surfaces and offers anti-bacterial protection for your kitchen surfaces.
- Glass is tough with its guaranteed heat and impact resistance, equivalent to safety glass, means glass splashback is a surface you can depend on.
- Glass is easy to clean using domestic cleaning products and it has a natural luster.
- Glass is a natural material that will not discolour; it will remain as clear and bright as the day you bought it for years to come.
- Glass is flexible and can be cut to fit the most awkward of layouts, it looks great, and it comes in a range of colours that make it a design enhancement for any kitchen or bathroom.
Glass splashback measure and fit service
Whether you’re planning a kitchen re-design, or adding a splash of colour to your bathroom – Coastal Glass offer a comprehensive range of coloured splashbacks, cut to any size and shape.
Coastal Glass offer a free, no-obligation glass splashback fitting consultation at your property in order to discuss your requirements with regard to colours, shapes, cut-outs for plug sockets and so on. We can provide you with coloured samples and a colour chart, so you can get a feel for the options available.
We provide you with a written quotation for your glass splashback fitting, so you know exactly what services you will receive and the prices.
If you decide to go ahead with your glass splashback installation, we begin to take survey sizes and templates if required. We will then arrange for the design, manufacture and cutting the glass according to your unique specification.
Once the glass has been cut to size, we will install your new glass splashback to an expert professional standard at a convenient time for you.
By choosing Coastal Glass for your splash back installation you are guaranteeing that only high-quality glazing supplies will be used and that work will be carried out by experienced, professional glaziers.
We have a tremendous reputation across Swansea and the South Wales area for our quality, competitive workmanship and reliability for the supply and glass splashback fitting and are happy to provide references upon request.
For further information about glass splashback fitting and supply services in Swansea, Llanelli, Morriston, Pontardawe, Ystalyfera, Neath, Port Talbot and everywhere in between. Please do not hesitate to contact Coastal Glass and Glazing by email email@example.com or fill out our quick online form for a free quotation from our professional glass splashback installation specialists.